A birthday is round the corner?
A celebration is on its way?
Planning on making investments?
Why not plant a tree this time, and make some really smart investment! And here's why you should take this step...
- The net cooling effect of a young, healthy tree is equivalent to ten room-size air conditioners operating 20 hours a day. Trees properly placed around buildings can reduce air conditioning needs by 30%
- If you plant a tree today on the west side of your home, in 5 years your energy bills should be 3% less. In 15 years the savings will be nearly 12%
- One acre of forest absorbs six tons of carbon dioxide and puts out four tons of oxygen. This is enough to meet the annual needs of 18 people.
- Around Pune city, we have a scope to plan atleast one lac trees! Proper planning is the key to the space.
- Healthy, mature trees add an average of 10 percent to a property’s value, and well-maintained trees and shrubs can increase property value by up to 14%
- The planting of trees means improved water quality, resulting in less runoff and erosion. This allows more recharging of the ground water supply. Wooded areas help prevent the transport of sediment and chemicals into streams.
- In a laboratory research in USA, it is observed that visual exposure to settings with trees has produced significant recovery from stress within five minutes, as indicated by changes in blood pressure and muscle tension.
- A mature tree removes almost 70 times more pollution than a newly planted tree.
- A single tree produces approximately 117 kilos of oxygen per year. That means two mature trees can supply enough oxygen annually to support a family of four!
- Over the course its life, a single tree can absorb one ton of carbon dioxide.
- One tree can absorb as much carbon in a year as a car produces while driving approximately 42,000 kms.
So, are you making a smart investment choice today?
Samuchit Enviro Tech. email@example.com www.samuchit.com